Russia: 10 Convicted in Bombing of Express Train in 2009
Ten people were found guilty on Tuesday of charges relating to the bombing of a Moscow-Saint Petersburg express train in 2009 that killed 28 people. A court in the Tver region, north of Moscow, found all 10 guilty of planning a terrorist attack, belonging to an illegal armed group and carrying banned weapons, Russian news agencies reported. The four ringleaders were sentenced to life in prison, while the six others received terms of seven to eight years. All 10 were residents of Ingushetia, a restive region in the Caucasus. One of their lawyers said they would appeal.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
We, Net Translation Services Limited, are in your disposal with our experienced translator team of 35 persons specialized in Rail Systems Terminology in English, German, Russian, French languages Please visit website: Nettercume.com.tr for our references.