Macedonian Railways fleet renewal project
Macedonian Railways Transport JSC intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to finance the acquisition of new rolling stock as well as the rehabilitation of locomotives. The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of EUR 59 million equivalent, will require the procurement of up to four new three-car diesel passenger multiple units (DMUs), up to two new three-car electric passenger multiple units (EMUs), 150 new freight wagons, rehabilitation of three electric locomotives and related consultancy services.
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2012.
Source : EBRD
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
We, Net Translation Services Limited, are in your disposal with our experienced translator team of 35 persons specialized in Rail Systems Terminology in English, German, Russian, French languages Please visit website: Nettercume.com.tr for our references.