FREE Expo Line Rides During Opening Weekend, April 28 and 29
LOS Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s Expo light-rail line officially opened to the public on April 28.
Following Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa’s previous reveal, transportation officials announced today that Angelenos will ride the long-awaited Expo Line light rail for free during opening weekend.
L.A. County’s newest and much-delayed rail line connects Downtown L.A. to the West Side, running from DTLA to Culver City. Operating on a limited schedule, the rail line will finally open its doors to commuters for free on both Saturday, April 28, and Sunday, April 29, from 5am to 7pm. All other Metro buses and trains, however, will require the usual fares, reports City News Service.
Source : http://laist.com
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
We, Net Translation Services Limited, are in your disposal with our experienced translator team of 35 persons specialized in Rail Systems Terminology in English, German, Russian, French languages Please visit website: Nettercume.com.tr for our references.